Re: Weight

At 12:50 PM on 4/10/97, <phys-l@mailer.uwf.edu> wrote:
Changing the conventional meaning of "weight" is an inappropriate reaction
to a pedagogical "problem" that doesn't exist. If a student proves
incapable of understanding the conventional definition then perhaps we
should advise that student that he is not suited to a discipline which
requires him to understand physics. Again, I'll have to apologize for
offering such a radical solution.

Leigh

Although I have only one decade under my belt, I like it.

Chip