Re: Cancer research

At 07:27 AM 4/8/97 DST), msantos@etse.urv.es wrote:
Hi all,

The American Cancer Society has put into circulation
a message and asks to foward it to recollect some
money.
If there isn't someone who disagrees, I'll foward it
to the list...
M.A.Santos
msantos@etse.urv.es

There is a straight-forward way of determining the suitability of a message
for a list: if the message does not address the focal topic in some way ( in
this case physics) it is unsuitable.
As a matter of interest, if I receive spam type messages, I customarily
respond to the source postmaster asking for moderating action.

Regards
brian whatcott <inet@intellisys.net>
Altus OK