Re: Our philosophy ?

LUDWIK KOWALSKI wrote:

P.S. At one point I was prompted to press the left button of my mouse but
my Mac has only one button. I pressed it and nothing happened. Is there an
equivalent key combination for this? Web sites are supposed to be platform-
independent.

There is nothing on these(Home or Prelude) web pages that prompts you to
press ANY button!
Did you get onto another site via one of the links? (Your Mac button
should do for any
"left button" clicking on web pages.)

-Bob