Re: Capacitor problem

At 04:50 PM 3/31/97 MET-1MEST, Herbert Moedl wrote:

In my first post for the phys-l group I will only as supplement to all=20
your postings direct your attention to an article in the British IoP=20
magazine =B4Physics Education=B4...
Herbert Moedl

A stirling suggestion, no doubt.
Perhaps a shade liberal in tone - why they have even been known to publish a=
=20
short note in my hand, long ago....
=20
The other science periodical that is mentionable is New Scientist;
this one too, is difficult to find, except by subscription here.

Regards
brian whatcott <inet@intellisys.net>
Altus OK