results of thermal physics course survey

Thanks to all who answered the survey I sent out a few days ago.
I received 12 responses, and added 6 more data points that I was
already aware of. Not enough data to be as confident of the
results as we are in statistical mechanics, but anyway here they are:

Out of 18 schools, 12 offer a single course that covers both classical
thermodynamics and statistical mechanics (in varying mixtures). Four
schools offer only a classical thermo course. One school offers a
half-semester course in each, and one offers a full course in each.
(The last is in Canada.)

In order of popularity, the texts used were:
Kittel and Kroemer (5)
Zemansky and Dittman (4)
Espinola (2)
The remaining texts got one vote each: Callen; Mandl; Stowe; Reif;
and two classical thermo books that I'm not familiar with, one by
Carrington and the other by Wyler, Sonntag, and Borgnakke. (I've
counted only books that are currently or were most recently in use.
Several people offered endorsements for other books, which I haven't
included in the counts.)

Any further comments would be most welcome!

Dan Schroeder
Physics Department
Weber State University
dschroeder@cc.weber.edu