capacitor or condenser ?

I was sharing our "meredian triangles paradox" with a friend this morning
and became aware of another one. He said it is a well know "puzzle".

Plot the y=1/x curve and try to calculate the area below, by integration.
The answer is infinity (back to our harmonic series from the worm problem).
Thus you will never have enough paint to cover the area. But revolve the
curve about the x axis and calculate the volume. It is finite. You have
createt a bucket whose HOLDING capacity is finite. Not enough paint to
coat the area but enoght to feel the bucket.
Ludwik Kowalski

You know why the word "holding" is emphasized. Everything is connected,
by words we use. Who was the first to use the word "capacitor", in
electicity, and how it was understood? Why the word "condenser" is no
longer used in our textbooks?