Re: Capacitor problem

As a freshman in the phys-l mailinglist I pursue the discussed
problems with interest. So I do it with the capacitor problem, too,
where I found Bowman=B4s somewhat formal contribution at Saturday
very instructive.

In my first post for the phys-l group I will only as supplement to all
your postings direct your attention to an article in the Britisch IoP
magazin =B4Physics Education=B4 (vol. 32, no. 2, 1997, p.88-91) by
William J. O=B4Connors with the title "The famous =B4lost=B4 energy when
two capacitors are joined: a new law?"

Sincerely

Herbert Moedl
D-73527 Schwaebisch Gmuend