Re: e-mail format(t)ing and the 7 work energy relationships

So far I've heard from 4 people with 1.5 successes. It appears from some
of the remarks I've received that I should have been more explicit about
the procedure for decoding. I think the main way to go wrong is to try to
do something fancy. The key is to keep *everything* in *text* format.

The procedure I used was

1. Save the entire message contents simply as text.

2. Open the text file with any text processor. (I used Word and BBEdit
successfully.)

3. Trim any text that *isn't* associated with the RTF text (e.g, my
introductory remarks) from the beginning and end of the text file and then
save it, again, simply as text.

4. Open the text file with a program that decodes RTF and it should do so
automatically. As I mentioned, it worked for me with Word, WriteNow, and
Framemaker.

Hope this helps.

John