Re: Singing pipes

Jon,

The pipes will sing when held over a burner. To make this work use the
Fisher burner. Hope I spelled that correctly. I use two tubes as I
cannot get sufficient gas from one jet to 'power' the burner. I need the
additional gas to provide sufficient heat. You might try this. As
mentioned before, I use a 3 meter PVC pipe and I have not melted it yet. <g>

Lowell Herr

Project PHYSLab
The Catlin Gabel School
Portland, OR 97225