Re: Singing pipes

Yes - we don't use a wire mesh or a newspaper, rather insert a Meeker
burner into the pipe. We have a set of oversized cardboard mailing tubes,
and one large carpet roller which shakes the building when we fire it off!

Could you give me some more information on how you do this. I am not
seeing the picture. Do you use the cardboard tubes as your pipes? Do you
still put wire mesh inthetube?

Tish Richey
prichey@venus.net
500 South Gardner Street