Re: Work/Energy theorem ?

I should add a comment to this discussion of eructation. Engineers
who work on ion rockets measure thrust in millimicromousefarts. I'm
embarassed (perhaps I should say instead "dismayed") to have to admit
that I don't know the SI equivalent of this unit, but I would really
appreciate enlightenment (no, not with a match) if anyone can help.

Leigh