How many PHYS-L-ers?

So far about 50 people responded to my head counting initiative. Please
let me count you as an active phys-L-er. If you know nothing about the
worm problem (which prompted the count) you are in category F (missed it).
Please write to me personally, NOT TO PHYS-L. Only one sentence, for
example, "catagory F, I am from Alabama", or "category E, South Africa"

ONCE AGAIN, THE E-MAIL SHOULD BE SENT TO ME, NOT TO PHYS-L
*************
Why? Just imagin what happens when everybody sends a message to
everybody else on a large list.

Ludwik Kowalski kowalskiL@alpha.montclair.edu
Category A - I did solve this problem without any help
Category B - I did solve this problem after being helped
Category C - I am still trying
Category D - I tried but gave up
Category E - I saw the problem but was too busy to work on it
Category F - I missed this problem
Category G - I am a phys-Ler, but not in one of the above categories