Re: Pronounciation (WAS Re: MHO to Siemens)

And then there's always the reference to "nucular" (nuke-you-lar)
bombs,"nucular" weapons, "nucular" power etc - all too common on
newscasts.

Doug Craigen

Oh, yes. This is one of my pet peeves. Not only do newscasters do it, I
heard Energy Secretary O'Leary make some remark on the radio in '95 about
the "nucular power capability" of the US. The Secretary of Energy! I think
it's time for a vast re-educational campaign...

Ryan