Re: Computers

At 6:21 PM on 2/28/97, <phys-l@mailer.uwf.edu> wrote:

Look, the point is that there are simply more PCs and clones out there; thus
it is easier to find software for them, its easier to work with the general
populace who, for the most part, also own them, and its easier to find help
when things go wrong. I'm sure the next post on this subject will say
something like "but macs don't break often, so it doesn't matter!" True, but
if you had the choice between a reliable Volvo in an area with no repair
shops for Volvos and a slightly less reliable Chrysler, for which repair
shops exist, which would you choose?

Ryan
That depends. Will I be driving it, or is it for my wife?

Chip