Re: supercaps

Roger A. Pruitt wrote:

One question for Steve. After removing the shorting bar, have you ever
noticed a build up of charge on the terminals even though the >terminals are not connected to anything else?

Roger Pruitt

I haven't actually checked this, but I'm curious. I have one of the
3 kV units sitting in my office with its shorting bar in place. (It's
been sitting there for _years_, so it should be completely discharged.)
I'll go disconnect the shorting bar and see what happens.

Steve Luzader
Frostburg State University