Re: Light source -Reply

These also work very nicely to do index of refraction experiments similar
to those discussed by Kallard in his book Exploring Laser Light.

Pete Lohstreter <petel@tenet.edu> 02/25/97 10:22pm >>>
I bought a dozen from DAMARK. $24.99 ea. and they pay shipping.
They do
what I wanted. Diffraction - mostly.

DAMARK
7101 Winnetka Ave. N
P.O. Box 9437
Minneapolis, MN 55440-9437
1-800-729-9000

"Laser Pointer" <5 mW; 670 nm Item # B-40030-509141