Light source

I would like to present the "light" section in Physics.  Unfortunately, I
do not think I have the proper equipment.  I was thinking of purchasing
eight pen light lasers.  But, recently I found a box of lights (plug in,
40-60 watts).  Can is use these with some type of box for ray tracings?  If
not does anyone have a good source for laser pen lights?

Tish Richey
prichey@venus.net
500 South Gardner Street
Scottsburg High School