Re: Computers (software upgrades)

OTOH--many folks are still chugging away (happily) on WordPerfect 4.2--so
what do I know? I was happy with WP5.0 until I saw how much easier it was
to include graphics using the Windows version--that's what got me to use
Windows in the first place.

Wow. You can include graphics easily using Windows? Maybe I'd better look
into these PCs after all.

Some physicists don't have to be able to put everything they do on the web
in properly catenated style. Perhaps that's why I don't need upgrades; I'm
one of those old fashioned physicists, I guess. Perhaps this summer I will
take the time to learn to put together a web page (my wife wants me to),
but perhaps I will find something more interesting to do - like physics.

Leigh