Re: Computers

On Tue, 25 Feb 1997, John D. Sample wrote:

I sometimes feel left out with a Mac. There is no challege to using any of
these things. No tales of harrowing trouble-shooting to share. Plug and
play.

If you do want to have some fun solving problems and doing low level
troubleshooting with your mac I suggest downloading the current release of
mklinux (linux for the mac) (powermacs only). You can then boot the linux
kernel when you want to play with the internals, config issues etc and
boot it as a mac when you want to do some real work.

Bruce Esser
Physics Teacher Something witty
Marian High School Should go here
http://marian.creighton.edu