Re: Computers

Hi David and Phys-lers,

I am going to start a counselling group for Mac fanatics. It appears there
are going to be hard times ahead for us. In my old age I have now come to
understand two things (maybe three on a good day),

1. If you love Macs and hate PCs, you should use a Mac. If you love PCs
and hate Macs, you should use a PC. Whatever makes you happy.

2. There is no difference between Apple overpricing the early Mac with a
50% markup and Bill Gates making a million dollars everytime he changes his
mind.

3.(?) There are laws against yelling "fire" in a theatre. There should be
a law against sending or replying to messages concerning Mac versus PC.

So, now I can sit here with this nervous twitch I get when this subject
comes up and try to grade papers. Thanks a bunch. ;)

best regards,
andy