Physhare ??

Hi Phys-listers,

Last week, I think I only received one digest from Physhare and nothing
over this past weekend. Am I the only one?? I posted my Einstein Domino
Mapping uuencoded GIF file on Physhare and never heard from them again. I
hope I didn't do something which "unsubcribed me" Has anyone else had any
recent problems with Physhare? I can always try to subscribe again.

Thanks, David Thiessen