e-mail him directly at the address shown below. Thanks.

From: LeRoy Castle <lcastle@michiana.org>

Hi There,

I'm LeRoy Castle and I am teaching at LaPorte High School.

I talked myself into teaching a 2nd year one semester physics course for
students needing a better grounding in physics for engineering and hard
science courses.

I need some topical help and perhaps book selection guidelines to help
the kids out for college.

Please help me...

Van E. Neie ven@physics.purdue.edu
Purdue University