Re: Shockers...

This is real. It's a 'silver' looking book that has a conducting cover
and an insulated spine. When opened a magnet on the front cover causes
a spring switch to turn a coil and 1.5 v battery on an on - AC.
It gives a really good jolt! The book is called 'shocking locker
room humor', or ' shocking marrage secrets' or ....
I used to show this but I'm a little afraid to now-a-days.
jim watson bsu