Re: Physics Answer to a Question...

YECH!! Enough, enough, enough...

I know the original question was posed as a "spitting question", but
please! Can we please elevate this to a "sandbag" or "lead weight" level.

All I can picture in my mind is a "goober" spinning around in a chair
spitting YUCH all over everything around him.

Very good question, but the context stinks! Can't this be more civilized?

Note:
After all, he is probably spitting from the axis of rotation; and that
won't significantly change his angular momentum anyway!

James Bradford Shue jshue@comp.uark.edu
University of Arkansas Voice phone:(501) 575-6059
Physics Lab/Demo Curator FAX Number: (501) 575-4580
WWW Page http://comp.uark.edu/~jshue