Re: Physics Answer to a Question...

John Mallinckrodt comments:

In any event, I hope this disgusts you as much as the fact that I
enjoyed working this all out disgusts me. Frankly, I'd find a
different problem.

....and my wife just did. She's a chemist, however, and here's the
tasteless (but not odorless) problem she got from her maillist today:

A professor is teaching intro chemistry in a lecture hall
with 100 rows of seats. In the back of the room he
releases hydrogen cyanide gas. In the front of the room
he releases nitrous oxide. At which row will his students
die laughing?

Leigh