Re: PHYSICS WEB SITES

We are working on developing a Physics web site to be used as a resource
for high school teachers. So here is my question, Are there any websites
that YOU have found to contain interesting on a specific topic, has been a
great resource for some/many topics or a great starting point for a search
-other than the typical search engines like Lycos, Infoseek, Altavista,
Yahoo, Search, etc?

=46or 3 years now, I've maintained a web site on geometrical opticks. The
site contains lecture notes, Javascript exercices, java optick bench applet
for drawing images, a CGI scripted lab report writing guide. The project is
for now only in french, but I received a grant to translate it. The english
version should be completed in june of this years.

You can look at my other www project page on the site to have a list other
sites that can be use by HS optick teachers.

Regards,

Mathieu Dubreuil
enseignant
chef de groupe en sciences de la nature