prove it objectively

In my opinion an objective demonstration of stroboscopic vision can be an
important first step toward learning about an interesting property of your
unusual eyes. You can do this, for example, at one of our AAPT meetings.
Bring a rapidly spinning wheel with removable spokes (large and shiny, if
you wish) and show that missing spokes can be counted under ordinary
illumination. Strips of white paper, or removable dots, glued to a wheel,
can be used as "spokes" in this kind of demonstration. ARE YOU WILLING TO
DO THIS? PLEASE REPLY TO MAKE A PUBLIC COMMITMENT.

Ludwik Kowalski

PRACTICE SCIENTIFIC METHODOLOGY. PHYSICS IS AN EXPERIMENTAL SCIENCE.