EKG, was Re: EM fileds of human body

On 28 Jan 97 at 8:46, Jim Riley wrote:

This is not really a direct reply to Beth but it is related. I just
tried out Vernier's EKG probe for the MPLI. Really neat. Within
five minutes after opening the box I had it plugged into my computer
and had taken my first EKG.

Just as a point of information, the EKG probe also works with the
ULI, the Serial Box, and the CBL. Serial Box data collection rate is
just barely fast enough at 50Hz, but the other two interfaces are
plenty fast.

JEG

--
John E. Gastineau