Workshop on Effective Use of MAPLE

For those who may be interested:

I have been granted permission by NSF to use some funds from the
'Physics Resource Packets' project to run a one-week workshop from
June 8-13, 1997 on

'Using Maple Effectively in Undergraduate Physics Instruction'

here at Rose-Hulman. It will focus attention on MAPLE as a tool for
teaching, learning, and doing physics. Activities will include
sharing experiences with MAPLE, critiquing and improving some of the
Physics Resource Packets Materials, and developing small set of
related MAPLE activities with a definite educational goal in mind.

A more thorough description is available on my web page (given below
in the 'signature' information).

--

Mike

--