Give away suggestions needed

I'm in charge of a meeting of physics and physical science teachers. There
will be about 50 teachers attending (hopefully). our focus inthe afternoon
will be Amusement park ideas that worked in your class. It will be a
sharing session. I want to give away some sort of free bie at the meeting.
Any ideas relating to the topic of roller coasters?
OR any ideas at all?
What freebies have you ever received that you liked?
-tony

Tony Wayne Those that can, do.
wayne@pen.k12.va.us Those that understand, teach.