Red Eye Picture correction

Sorry Physics Phriends;

Unknown to me, the student who put the Einstein red eye picture on the web
went home after finals today and change the address. He also scanned in my
picture (I don't have red eye). I just tried this address and it worked
just fine. Please let me know how if it works for you. I apologize to
those of you who tried the address previously sent out and got "Not Found".

Try: http://home.earthlink.net/~wensu/DHS.htm

The address is case sensitive.

Thanks, DiRT

PS: At the final exam today, I offered "one last extra credit project" of
typing and drawing the mapping for the Einstein domino mosaic and, of
course, I got a taker. A nice young lady is going to do it with Claris
Works. Then I'll encode it as a .gif file and post it. I've decoded .gif
files before (most recent was Donald's Leyden Jar diagram) but never sent
one out before. If I have trouble, I know my students will bail me out.
They are so good at this stuff.

Oh what I could learn and do if I only had the time. My definition of time
is TIME: That property of the universe that there never seems to be enough
of.

I'm sure I could learn all this computer stuff myself but I refuse to give up
4 hrs. of double tennis with my friends each week; 4 hrs. of country
dancing with my wife each Friday evening; as much downhill skiing and
cross country skiing as I can get in (4 days of downhill so far, no
X-country yet). During the summer, I replace skiing with sailing my own
boat (26 ft) and crewing on a larger boat in sailing races, and, of
course, motorcycling all summer long.

David R. Thiessen FUN + PHYSICS = PHUN
Science Department PHYSICS IS PHUN !!
Deerfield High School
1959 North Waukegan Road Education increases your freedom
Deerfield, IL 60015 Because It Increases Your Options !!
Home phone (815) 337-2883
School phone (708) 405-8488 Education will enrich your life
Voice Mail (708) 374-3811 then *610 Even if it doesn't enhance your income !!
School Fax (708) 945-0970
Remember when students brought teachers
Apples instead of driving them bananas ??

dthiessn@nslsilus.org (Quote sources long forgotten)