Re: superposition

When I asked for examples of things (forces?) which don't obey the
superposition principle, I was hoping for examples which might be used
with an introductory course, when students first encounter electric
forces! All the examples which have come through seem too advanced to
be appropriate. I want something familiar...

How about the momentum density in two rivers? Those fields certainly
can't be superimposed in a physically meaningful way.

Leigh