Re: WOM

Write only memory is not a new product. I have been used for many years
by those of us who want to get something out of our system, but don't
care to have it read. I'm glad to see that I can now move that part of
my lifestyle in the computer age. Ain't progress wonderful?

On Wed, 15 Jan
1997 PHYS010@NMSUVM1.NMSU.EDU wrote:

It finally happened. A product which I first heard of in an April Fool's
joke has finally been developed. I quote from a national electronics
magazine which shall mercifully be nameless.
"The memory space ... is divided into three kinds of memory: random
access memory, read/write momory and write only memory."