Sound Spectrum Lab ideas needed

I have a piece of sound spectrum software for the Macintosh. What kind of
experiemtns/activities could I use it for. Here are some ideas I have; show
the appearance sine waves for different pitches, show the effect of
crossover componants one an audio signal by feeding white or pink noise
through different value capacitors to a speaker.
-tony

Tony Wayne Those that can, do.
wayne@pen.k12.va.us Those that understand, teach.