Forwarded message: Feedback Urgently Needed

From: LaserPablo@aol.com
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 1997 14:00:27 -0500 (EST)

The following is from Paul Robinson. Please reply directly to him and not
to phys-l.

Dear Folks,

My name is Paul Robinson and I am the author of the Conceptual Physics lab
manuals the accompany Paul Hewitt's texts. I spoke with Bob Fuller and Dean
Zollman about how to go about posting a notice on the web on they gave me
your name.

I am in the process of revising the lab manual to the 7th Edition published
by Harper Collins which is now a division of Addison Wesley. Unfortunately,
there is not sufficient time to mail out the normal questionnaire to current
users, so I would like to post a notice that would reach users of the 7th
Edition so that I can incorporate their feedback into the 8th Edition. My
revision is due May 1st, so I need feedback and criticism as soon as
possible.

I would be most pleased if you might post such a bulletin on your web site
that links directly to me at my email address, "laserpablo@aol.com" The
questions I would like to ask are:

1. What improvements would you like to see made for the 8th Edition?

2. What difficulties did you encounter with any of the labs in the 7th
Edition?

3. What did you like best about the 7th Edition of the lab manaul?

Your cooperation is greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Paul Robinson

5629 Omni Drive
Sacramento, CA 95841