phys-share

David,

I read your phys-l post in which you mentioned phys-share.

I am hoping to run a workshop on Educational Effectiveness of Maple
this summer, and am wondering how to post a notice on phys-share.
(The workshop is not yet not a done deal, but I hope to get it pulled
together in a week or so.)

Is phys-share easy to join? Should I ask someone to post my
announcement for me when it's ready?

Thanks,

Mike

--