E&M diagnostic exam 2.0

Hello again,
As you may or may not recall, last August I put a message on this list
about a diagnostic exam for introductory E&M which I am currently working
on. Many of you graciously agreed to give it a look over and I appreciate
that. Based on your comments and criticisms I have drawn up version 2.0 of
this exam. I am still looking for instructors to look at my exam and
possibly administer this version to students in this up coming semester.
Even if you can not give to your students I would really appreciate any
comments you may have about it.
To request a copy of the exam just go to my web site =>
http://ciue.rpi.edu/jeff
(for those of you who went to the site before notice the address has
changed slightly- we dropped the "www")
When you reach my site click on the button in the contents frame called
"Diagnostic Exam Information", and follow the pages around from there.
The site gives more details about the exam then I care to give here. If
you have any questions please feel free to simply e-mail me at
marxj2@ciue.rpi.edu.
Thank you for your time,
Jeff Marx
RPI
Troy, NY

P.S. Please feel free to tell anyone you may know who would be interested
in this exam to visit my site and request a copy as well.
Thanks again.