Re: diode help

Jack: The "HeathKit" to which I was referring is:
Heathkit Educational Systems
Heath Company
Benton Harbor, MI 49022
1-800-253-0570

As they say in the title page for the Microprocessor Applications text which
I have used for a course - "Not Affiliated with D. C. Heath Inc."
whatever that is supposed to mean.

We still get replacement components from them for various courses in
microprocessors. Let me know if you have trouble contacting them, and
I will try to find some current #'s for their distributors.

Another # I have for them is 616-925-2948. Ask for their catalog.

Tom Walkiewicz 814-732-2468
Dept. Physics walkiewicz@edinboro.edu
Edinboro University www.edinboro.edu/~walkiewicz/home.html
Edinboro, PA 16444