electronic components

On 29 Dec 1996 John Mallinckrodt wrote:

When I fit exponential functions to either of your sets of current data
and integrate them, I get charges of just under 6 C--not different enough
from the nominal 5 C to concern me greatly.

One of us made an integration error. I will check my part and report the
result very soon.

In your message of 12/26 you say that you get your value from a *linear*
fit to the data. If so, that certainly would explain the problem!

Well, it did not say it right. I ment to say that I plotted I=f(t) as a
linear (not semi-log) graph. Then, instead of integrating numerically,
I simply counted the number of squares. Perhaps I made an error in
assigning the number of coulombs to one square. I do not think so, but
let me verify.
Ludwik Kowalski kowalskiL@alpha.montclair.edu