Re: Quarters to Semesters--Thanks.

Thank you all for your imput on the quarters to semesters. It has been
enlightening, and I have passed your ideas on to my state committee. If
you still have more to say about it I'd be happy to read it.

Again, thanks.

Larry

Larry K. Smith | Not everything that counts
Dept. of Physics mailto:Larry.Smith@snow.edu | can be counted; and not
Snow College fax: (801) 283-6879 | everything that can be
150 College Ave. phone: (801) 283-4021 x232 | counted counts.
Ephraim, UT 84627 USA | Albert Einstein