12/25 = Merry Xmas

A Very Merry Christmas holiday to all! Though I have recently been
lurking in the shadows, I have enjoyed the musings of this group. Encore!
Encore!

Dewey, I must loudly shout a "Hear, Hear!" to the quote from Einstein
& Infeld lately added to your sig. It is with fond reverence that I
recall my first encounter with that book as a young catechumen;
that reading was my baptism by fire into serious physics.

Someone really should put that book, and Sommerfeld's text series, back
into print. There just isn't anything that comes close to those precious
volumes!

Bob Sciamanda sciamanda@edinboro.edu
Dept of Physics
Edinboro Univ of PA http://www.edinboro.edu/~sciamanda/home.html