Re: diode help

In regard to Jack Uretsky's diode request, I looked in the Motorola
data base under 'General Purpose Diodes' and couldn't find anything
containing the numbers he gave. (I suspect 402-02 is a part number
and 8753 is a date code, so they won't help identify the diode.) If
it's a 'general purpose low voltage diode', any such device will work.
Try a 1N4001 or something else from the 1N4000 series.

Steve Luzader
Frostburg State University

JACK L. URETSKY (C) 1996; HEP DIV., ARGONNE NATIONAL LAB, ARGONNE, IL