Re: test generating software

On Tue, 17 Dec 1996, Homer B. James wrote:

Try cT written by Bruce Sherwood of CMU. It is a very flexible authoring
language. There is a SIG maintained at MIT and Bruce will respond almost
immediately to inquiries. It is sold through the Physics group at North
Carolina.
Jim

cT is a very nice language. It is easy to learn! and provides most of the
features you would want for this project. Furthermore, it is available
for Mac or Win and the programs produced can be run on either platform!
The programs Graphs & Tracksand EMField were written in cT. It is published
by PHYSICS ACADEMIC SOFTWARE (Amer. Inst. of Physics)
c/o TASL
Box 8202
North Carolina State University
Raliegh, NC 27695-8202