Re: electronic components

On Tue, 17 Dec 1996, Alex. F. Burr wrote:

I was looking at the latest electronics magazines to postpone deciding
on grades when my eye caught the following latest news
-
New capacitor -- value 50 Farads yes 50 (no decimal point)

I can see uses for this item. Alex, is this widely available? If not,
who has it?

-
on the previous page, - a new resistor
specs: 1 watt ultar stable temco 20 ppm/degree value 0.005 Ohms

This one is pretty close to a ultra stable DEAD SHORT!

* bob muir voice: (910) 334-5669 *
* physics & astron. e-mail: bob_muir@uncg.edu *
* unc greensboro *
* greensboro, nc 27412 http://www.uncg.edu/~muirrob *