Re: Are we servants?

Don's last sentence was critical. We are servants by choice, not because it
is the only way we have to put food on the table. I further suggest to
those of you who share Don's dispare that you should organize. You can do
this informally or join NFT. Years ago as a high school teacher I belonged
to NFT and was very impressed by the job we were able to do. When things
reached crisis proportions at the Community College were I am now, I helped
push for organization to address these issues. We are now in our second year
with a formal teachers association and our first year as an NFT affiliate.
As an organization, I feel that we as a faculty have made great strides in
reclaiming our school!