Post from Cindy Schwarz

Cindy says she's having trouble posting and asks that I post this for her:

Hi,

It is always nice to meet some of you face to face and I hope that some of
you who are going to be there find a way to say hi to me. Just a little PR
too.

I will be doing a book signing at the AIP exhibit booth for the second
edition of my "Tour of the Subatomic Zoo" book on tuesday morning from
9-10:30. Stop by even if you dont want a book.

Also I will be at the Prentice Hall booth Monday and tuesday most of each
day/night showing our new "Interactive Journey through Physics" CD ROM by
Cindy Schwarz and Robert Beichner. Stop by to see it, ask questions and get
info on how to get a copy (PH is also sponsoring two commercial workshops
where you will get hands on with the CD on wednesday; maybe some of you
already signed up). The CD should be on the shelf for sale in Feb
(mac/windows beta)and March (mac/windows final).

Hope to see some of you.

Cindy

contact info:

Cindy Schwarz