Re: stuff

Students should be aspiring to and striving for knowledge and understanding,
not credits and degrees!

Leigh

I've always believe in this attitude and I still do.
But I can understand the students worry about credentials:
We lieve in a society that demands almost only that, or
at least give credentials an extremly high value. It
is a competitive society. Grosso modo, if you
have credentials you get funds, job, grants,...
Later on it will be seen if you fit or not.
These I thik are our external (pressure) demands.
It's up to you if you (will, can, may...) get
through, still fulfilling your "eigenvalues".

was just my spontaneous thoughts.

M.A.Santos
msantos@etse.urv.es