Chronology Current Month Current Thread Current Date
[Year List] [Month List (current year)] [Date Index] [Thread Index] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next] [Date Prev] [Date Next]

Re: Caving in: "Too strict" teacher fired

What about, 'How can you put 20 questions on the exam if the exam is worth only
18% of the grade?'

I got asked that by 4% of the class. I wonder if the other 96% were just too
shy to ask.


PS 4% = 6 students

BTW, there SHOULDN't be a period after Dr

Dr dave baum