Re: Run it like a business and who pays

Students as "consumers"? Jane Smiley, where are you? Hasn't anyone else on
this list read "Moo?" I think it was one of my chemistry colleagues on
CHEMED-L that said, if education is a business and students are its
consumers, then it's the only enterprise in which the consumer demands
less and less for their money year after year.

Best Wishes,
Jim Diamond, chairman Chemistry Department Linfield College
jimd@calvin.linfield.edu McMinnville OR 97128 (503)-434-2471