Re: Math-l

I subscribed to a group for precalc and have received no messages in over
a year! Also one for spreadsheets in engineering - same results. This
may be the most active group(s) around. I dropped out of the one on APL
since it's no longer available on my campus, but it was less active than
this - maybe only 15-20 messages a week instead of more than that a day.

Nancy Douglas
College of Agriculture & Technology
SUNY
Morrisville NY 13408